The peak body representing Chiropractors
The functions of the Chiropractic Board of Australia include
- registering chiropractors and students
- developing standards, codes and guidelines for the chiropractic profession
- handling notifications, complaints, investigations and disciplinary hearings
- assessing overseas trained practitioners who wish to practise in Australia
- approving accreditation standards and accredited courses of study
Is the organisation responsible for the implementation of the National Registration and Accreditation Scheme across Australia.
The Chiropractic Council of NSW is a statutory body that was established in July 2010 under the Health Practitioners Regulation National Law (NSW). The Council manages complaints and notifications about the conduct, performance or health of chiropractic practitioners and students.
Macquarie University is the only university in NSW currently offering study in chiropractic. A three year Bachelor of Science is provided with the basis for entry into the two year Master of Chiropractic
Useful information regarding the study of chiropractic and details on the best international chiropractic colleges