CAA Visions and Values
CAA Vision Statement
Empowering Australians to experience optimal health
through chiropractic care and an active process of healthy lifestyle choices.
The CAANSW exits to:
- Provide leadership and facilitate unity and excellence within the profession.
- Assist members to deliver patient centred, holistic, natural, competent and effective health care.
- Support and represent members and be responsive to their needs.
- Engage with stakeholders including governments, academic institution, media and the public.
- Facilitate and promote communication between members and non-members.
- Develop and promote chiropractic practice, education and research.
- Facilitate fellowship.
- Set and maintain standards.
- Uphold the CAA National core values.
CAA Core Values
The CAANSW recognises and supports:
- Chiropractors as experts in spinal health and well-being
- The profound significance and value chiropractor in health care in Australia.
- The highest standards of ethics and professionalism in the areas of research, education and practice.
- A commitment to evidence based practice - the integration of best available research evidence, clinical expertise and patient values and choices.
- Inclusiveness and collaborative relationships within and outside the chiropractic profession.
- Practising the highest standards of representative engagement.
- The principle of unity with diversity within the profession